FOANS23 will be the 11th year of the world’s greatest FaceOff Specific event. The highest level of training and competition. 250 of the best Faceoff men from grades 7-12 competing and training together with the best FO staff ever assembled. The Original FO-only event for FaceOff men by FaceOff men is back and this year’s event will be the most competitive yet.
FOANS23 Full Roster and Uniform Rosters
National Showcase Speaker Series:
Nov 7: Optimizing your highlight videos - Burt Weller - 8 - 9pm
Nov 14: Faceoff Head Stringing Concept & Maintenance w. Sidewalljedi - 8 - 9pm
Nov 21: Headstrong's FO against Cancer program - 8 - 9pm
Nov 28: FOAdvantage Recruiting Blueprint - 8:30 - 9:30pm
NCAA Coaches on Staff
Matt Madalon - Princeton (Speaker)
Andrew Vossler - Ohio State
Andy Meyers - Penn State
Kacy Kapinos - Lafayette
Alec Tocco - Brown
Mike Terranova - Harvard
Matt Trapani - Monmouth
Joe Karpinski - Drexel
Trey Wilkes - Deleware
Cole Pecora - Bryant
Nik Clinton - VMI
Jack Cook - High Point
Steven Kunz - Albany
December 1: FOANS23 Eve Draw Day
December 2: FOANS23
Friday, December 1, 2023 - Showcase Eve Draw Day - 7 - 8:30pm
Optional Draw Day with over a hundred FOANSX athletes and the full FOA Coaching staff. This gives athletes an opportunity to pick up their player packs early, take live reps, and get final adjustments from the staff before Saturday’s event. An additional cost of $50 – REGISTER HERE
Date: Saturday, December 2, 2023 – FOANS23
Time: 8 am – 5 pm
Location: Sportika Sports in Manalapan, NJ
- Guest Speaker – 8-8:30 am: Princeton Head Coach Matt Madalon
- Session 1 – 8:30-10:30 am: Advanced combined training
• Faceoffs, groundballs, counters, and live reps
- Session 2 – 11 am: FOANS23 National Championship
• This year we will have a staggered start to group play. Each class will be given start times and placed in randomized groups to compete in a round-robin. The winner of each group will then go on to the single elimination round.
- Elimination Round: Each group winner will compete in a single elimination bracket to earn the class national champion.
- Champions Round: Based on win/loss rankings all 6 class champions compete for the overall national title.
- This year we are adding 4 special speaker zoom sessions for registered athletes.
• Emily Perrin – Mindfulness and mental game expert
• Christian Palmer – Sports Nutritionist
• Gunnar Waldt – Crease Pro A.I. Co-Founder
• FOAdvantage Recruiting Q&A with Coach Corey Bulken
- Uniforms: Pro Athletics will be presenting home and away personalized Uniforms as well as a pair of shorts for each athlete
- Gloves: We have partnered with Adrenaline to provide customized FOANS23 gloves for all participants.
- Once again there will be additional Hoodies, Sweats, t-shirts, and hats available at the event for purchase.
- Each Class National Champion will be awarded our famous FOANS23 Trophy Helmet presented by Cascade and Pro Athletics.
- Winners also receive a brand new ECD Head and Custom Championship Ring.
- The overall national champion will be awarded a $1,000 Cash prize as well as the Academy Cup and have their name added to the list of Legends who’ve come before them.
- As always over 20 NCAA D1 programs will be represented amongst the staff
- Each athlete’s Recruiting profile will be added to our email list of schools
- Each FaceOff of the tournament will be recorded and added to a DropBox folder and shared at no additional cost.
- Photographer and Videographer on staff all weekend to provide photos and reels for athletes to share on social media at no additional cost.
Included in Registration ($700):
- FOANSX 4-part Speaker Series ($400 Value)
- National Showcase participation
- Full Pro Athletics home and away uniforms and shorts ($150 Value)
- Adrenaline custom Integra Phoenix Gloves ($160 Value)
- Tournament film from every FaceOff
- Photos and Social media content
Schools Represented (More will be announced as they are added):
- Penn State
- Ohio State
- Chestnut Hill
- High Point
There is a strict limit per class this year and once the spots are gone there will be an automatic waitlist generated. A reminder, due to customization of the uniforms and strict head counts per group there are NO REFUNDS for this event. So please make sure your calendar is clear.
For additional inquiries please email: FaceOffAcademyinfo@gmail.com
150 Woodward Rd, Manalapan Township, NJ 07726
(Wawa is directly next door)
Residence Inn Cranbury/South Brunswick
2662 ROUTE 130,
CRANBURY, NEW JERSEY, USA, 08512
Trainer: Mike Stella
Speaker: Matt Madalon - Head Coach of Princeton University
Videographer/Photographer: Blatant Events
" As always, a great event and well organized. The facility is fantastic both from player and parent perspectives with tons of places to view, relax, prepare, eat, rest, etc. Parking and logistics were great. Also, in the run-up to the event superior organization as everything from the FOA was well communicated and clear. Impossible for someone to be confused. A great group of college coaches was in attendance and the staff aka young guns were organized and did a good job. It's hard to herd a bunch of 20-somethings and the FOA did. Super great uniforms from Pro Athletics and Epoch gloves were a nice new addition. Great event and well done." - JH
" As a parent just a quick note about FOANSX... what an amazing event on every level, fun, learning competition.
You made a very large group seem small everyone got attention things moved so efficiently I am an operations Manager, so I know what something of that magnitude takes.
Kudos and Congratulations on 10 years...here's to many, many more for you and your team!" - AM
" I wanted to say thank you. My son is a 2026 and had an amazing experience for his first time at the National Showcase. He trains with Jerry in his NJ Elite group. Your event was very well run. He learned so much. We will be attending next year." - MS
" The team's commitment to putting together a quality event came through in every way.
Not only were both events (Friday Eve/Saturday) well organized, efficiently run and well attended by talented players from around the country, but the coaching and support staff were attentive, engaged, clear in their communications, and held the boys to a high standard of sportsmanship.
More importantly, though, I was more impressed with many of the messages that I heard over the two days. First from the opening speaker, Will Corrigan: "Focus on what you can control", "Hone your skills", "Be Open", "Keep Developing" and the most memorable... "Can you accept your happiness coming from someone else's success." Bill Simmons, Bill Walton. Kudos to Greg Gurenlian and Jerry Ragonese for coordinating an event that seemed equal parts competitive, leadership-developing and fun! That doesn't just happen by coincidence. You have my respect for raising the bar and leading by example! Brilliantly done." - MM
" What an incredible experience! Thank you for all the hard work, energy, and effort you put into this event. It was well-run, efficient, and managed (by a bunch of dudes too). I was so impressed and glad I provided my son with this experience. It was eye-opening as to the level of athletes but more importantly, I met some of the nicest parents from across the country. I learned so much from their experiences.
Congratulations on 10 years! I feel blessed to be a part of this community. Thanks for being a coach, mentor, and friend to my son. Thank you." - NG
FOANSX National Champions
2028: Zuva Chakabva
2027: Tommy Leland
2026: Aaron Pressman
2025: Aidan Diaz-Matos
2024: Zach Ward (Jacksonville U)
2023: Jack Oldman (Ohio State)
Overall National Champion: Aaron Pressman